Toronto Blue Jays General Manager Alex Anthopoulos says he is looking into adding more players to help bail out the injury riddled Toronto Blue Jays by the July 31st non-waiver trade deadline. Anthopoulos has already added some players: Brad Mills P (picked up off waivers from Oakland), Nolan Reimold LF …
- Oilers agree to terms with SchultzOilers agree to terms with Schultz
- Top Shelf: Should the NHL roll the dice in Vegas?Top Shelf: Should the NHL roll the dice in Vegas?
- Senators sign G Anderson to three-year extensionSenators sign G Anderson to three-year extension
- No. 1 pick Ekblad back on the iceNo. 1 pick Ekblad back on the ice
- Flames sign SetoguchiFlames sign Setoguchi
- Oilers agree to terms with Schultz
NHL PLAYOFF POOL